Newborn babies bring a lot of rejoicing in the house, and everyone lights upon seeing them smile or look at their faces. They are so tiny, cute, and sensitive to touch. Mothers are the keepers of the house and their babies; everyone loves the newborn. For all those new Parents who are puzzled on how to take the utmost care of their baby girl and treat her health as a priority, this piece of information will provide you a great value on different aspects of taking care and caressing your baby girl as they are small and fragile.
Newborn Baby Girl – Ways To Take Care
1. Getting help after the birth: Many hospitals have feeding and lactation experts; do not be in a hurry and ignore important advice. Asking for help can be overwhelming, but try to contact experts and elders of your house as they already have gone through this enchanting phase.
2. Keep the following in mind when you’re handling your newborn baby girl
· Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before handling the baby as newborn babies’ immune system is pretty weak.
· Always support your baby’s neck when you’re holding them freely.
· Never shake your newborn baby even in terms of playing or making them sleep, as it may cause serious bleeding internally.
· Ensure your baby is sitting securely in the stroller or car when you’re outside and avoid areas with a lot of bumps and bounce
· Parents out of love jiggle their newborns in the air; remember it’s NOT safe.
Be As Caring As You Can
3. Soothing and Bonding: remember that physical connection with the baby promotes an emotional connection as well. Bonding with your newborn is one of the most pleasurable parts of being a parent. Try to do regular massages of your baby girl. Use vocal sounds like singing, babbling, reciting rhymers, etc., to establish a stronger emotional bond.
4. Things to keep in mind while diapering your baby girl:
· Make sure you always have extra supplies.
· A clean diaper is a must
· Keep diaper ointment at your house
· Use diaper wipes or warm water with a clean cloth or cotton balls
5. Feeding your newborn: it is generally said that babies should be fed when demanded. Notice what your baby does; the baby makes sucking noises, cries or sucks their fingers when hungry. Your newborn baby girl needs to be fed every 2 to 3 hours. When breastfeeding, gives your baby a chance to feed at each breast for 10-15 minutes.
6. Sleeping pattern: As a new Parent, you will be surprised to know that your child sleeps more than 16 hours per day. They sleep in intervals of 2 to 4 hours and require nourishments constantly.
Even though you may feel anxious and a bit too scared about handling and taking care of your newborn baby, you can visit experts and consult experienced parents to remove all your doubts. You may refer to many sources on the internet, including this article, to learn these simple and basic useful tips on how to take care of your newborn baby.