When a woman conceives, her whole world revolves around her baby. Going to the doctor regularly to eat the right quantity and quality of meal, the mother does the best she can for her unborn child. For them, everything that they feel from their womb is from their baby and they can’t wait to have them in their arms. Described as one of the best feelings in the world, carrying a baby definitely brings in a warm glow to the mother’s face.
However, having a baby come at a share of worries and fears on the parent’s end. Whether it is at two in the morning or two in the afternoon. Both the parents are always on their feet to make sure the baby is fine and checks with their doctor on a regular basis. There are times when the doctor is not available for various reasons or consulting the doctor at odd hours is just not possible. But that doesn’t work for the baby as anything can happen at any time of the day. Then what do you do? How do you ensure that you are able to care for your baby to the best of your ability?
Here’s LCD Fetal Doppler/Heart Rate Monitor For Your Needs
Introducing the LCD fetal heart rate monitor to track your baby’s heartbeat and monitor its heart sounds. The best part about this is that now you have a solution for your problems. No matter what time of the day it is, you can check your baby’s health all by yourself without chasing your doctor. Now both you and your husband can take a deep sigh of relief!
Features Of LCD Fetal Doppler/Heart Rate Monitor
- The fetal Doppler/heart rate monitor comes in different colors and looks like a fun gadget to use.
- Made from a hard material it will last long without breaking from the slightest fall to the ground.
- It has a LCD screen that enables the parents to read the count properly even in bright light.
- The portable size of the fetal Doppler makes it super convenient for you to carry around anywhere and pack in your bag.
- Moreover, it consumes very low energy to work which is a benefit.
- The frequency is of 2 MHz and video resolution is 960 p.
Cons Of LCD Fetal Doppler/Heart Rate Monitor
Since it is not certified by the medical board of the country, it is not completely trustworthy.
In the end, getting this fetal Doppler will help you check your child’s heart rate from time to time. Therefore it is great to keep your feeling assured even at the dead of night. New moms will benefit from keeping it by their side.